Upgrade and Download the latest software for your Nor145 / Nor150 here !
Additional features are background noise compensation and auditory correction.
The software update contains several improvements, some only applicable for units connected to NorCloud. The main highlights for manual use are;
- Remote control API – option 15. It is implemented an API to remote control the instrument. This is not a general available option, but is in the first hand meant to be offered to Norsonic’s system integrator partners for larger projects requiring several instruments.
- “Drop box” support. Measurements can manually be tagged in the MEM menu and sent to “NorCloud drop box”. Option 12-Norcloud is required, and a valid NorCloud account.
- Import project setups from Nor850. The import project from 850 is useful feature when planning a measurement project. Parameters like room size and volume can be configured in Nor850 upfront and transferred to the instrument using NorConnect v4.0.
- Re-use of project data from other measurements. It is now possible to re-use project data from a measurement (room size and volume) in addition to measurement data in a new project.
- Simplified Reverberation time measurements. With RT option present it is now possible to do simple RT measurements without having the complete BA option.
- Extended number of loudspeaker source positions from 4 to 9.
Sound Intensity (Nor150 only)
- Support for single surface to enable measurement in accordance to ISO 15186 “Acoustics — Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements using sound intensity”. The calculation and reporting is supported in Nor850 – V3.
- Depending on surface dimensions, every surface was divided into rows and columns automatically. It is now possible to disable this function.