Nor145 Sound Analyzer Norsonic
The advanced Nor145 is Norsonic’s top range sound level meter. Easy to use thanks to its large color touchscreen and intuitive menus.
It shares the same user interface as Nor150 but hosted in a smaller and lighter enclosure.
Nor145 is a single channel unit optimized for easy connectivity to NorCloud, NorRemote or Nor850, through the built-in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem.
Norsonic innovates sound level meters by using a 4.3” large true color touchscreen, to serve you user-friendliness that we know from our smartphones.
Further features of the Nor145 is a 3G/4G LTE modem, GPS, an internal web server for remote instrument control on any device (smartphone, pad or PC), and an advanced voice and text note editor. Even photos and voice notes that you make on your phone will seamless be transferred and integrated with markers to your noise data, by installing the NorRemote app (android store).
All these features do make the Nor145 the perfect toolbox for in-situ field measurements.
Applications for Nor145:
- Building acoustics
- Environmental noise (NorCloud)
- Product noise testing
- Noise in the workplace
- Noise nuisance recorder
- Single Front end for Nor850
- General noise and vibration measurements
- Precision sound level meter and frequency analyzer according to class 1
- Easy connectivity via built-in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem
- Large color touch-screen (4.3”)
- Real push keys for quick operation in challenging environments
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of measurement mode and custom-made user setups
- Built-in web server
- Voice, text notes and built-in GPS for documentation of the measurements
- Wide frequency range (0,4 Hz – 20 kHz in 1/3 octave band)
- Parallel 1/3 octaves and FFT analysis
- 120 dB measurement range
- Extensive trigger system for reports, audio recording and camera
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software
- Easy management of measurement files in NorConnect Nor1051
- Multi-language support
- An extensive onboard help system
Sound Level Meter View Level vs frequency (L/f) Level vs time (L/t) display
Cumulative/Probability Distribution Numerical tables Split view with FFT and 1/3 octave
Available Options for Nor145;
- GPS and support for an external IP camera
- 1/1 and 1/3 octaves
- Audio recording and markers
- Internal signal generator
- Reverberation time decay T20 / T30
- Complete Building Acoustics mode
- Built-in web server with enhanced noise assessment functions
- Built-in WLAN and LTE modem (Edge – 4G)