Nor1008 NorTap, ISO3822
Reading/calculating noise levels from sanitary equipment
- Application software for reading and calculating noise levels from sanitary equipment as specified in ISO 3822 standard.
- Sound level spectra, both octave and 1/3 octave levels, from the standard armature and the device under test are measured.
- The number of measurement points are freely selectable. All the results can be energy-averaged
- The measurment time for each measurement point is freely selectable.
- A correction table (e.g. filter or microphone corrections) can be added to the measured results.
- Level versus time measurements facilliate measurements of special noise problems when the water flow is opened or closed.
- All measurements are controllled from the program. The program controls the analyser directly.
- Graphical and numerical result presentation on screen and on paper.
- Calculations are performed within seconds. This saves you valuable time.