Nor1026 NorReview V6
Product Data Innovative sound instrumentatiton NorReview Nor1026 – Environmental Noise Reporting Software v6
A flexible project oriented PC software package for presenting and post processing environmental noise data from
Norsonic instruments. Each project may contain all kind of raw and post processed noise and weather data, audio
recordings, voice notes, Microsoft® Word or Excel reports and other files such as digital photos and pdf-text files.
It can quickly generate a single report or make advanced evaluations and complex project reports.
• Flexible and versatile user-interface.
• Evaluation of industrial noise.
• Evaluation of rail and road traffic noise.
• Evaluation of residential noise.
• Evaluation of multiple measurement files simultaneously.
• Direct import or file read-in from Norsonic instruments.
• Displays frequency, time-profile, FFT and AC views of
the measurement data.
• Insert and edit markers to recognize noise sources.
• Replay of audio recordings with dynamic
cursor and marker insert features.
• Post processed event analysis with
marker insert feature.
• Post processed calculations on selected
• Rating calculations according to
• Pre-defined project reports.
• L(t) view of calculated functions.
• L(f) view difference calculations.
• User-defined project reports.
• Supports weather data.
• Online view of measured values from several instruments
in conjunction with Nor1022 NorMonit.
• MS’ Excel template based NorReport measurement
Colour overlay markers
PD 1026 Ed4Rev0 English 0215 – Specifications subject to change without notice.
Norsonic AS | +47 32 85 89 00 | www.norsonic.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW features in v6
• Sophisticated 3D and Spectrogram views.
• L(t) View window range is part of default properties.
• Follow cursor frequency band in L(t)+L(f) views.
• New scrolling feature in graphs. Use <Alt+LeftArrow>
and <Alt+RightArrow> to scroll the graph while the
cursor remains “fixed”.
• Marker displayed as color overlay in L(t) views.
• Legend position selectable to top, bottom and right.
• Multi-select within “Selected function” for setting of
colour, line-width etc.
• “Impulsive” calculation and marker insert in accordance
with BS-4142 (2014) Standard.
• New “Running Leq” calculated function.
• “Minus-operator” calculated function in event-analysis.
• For DM 16/03/98 or DIN-45681 calculations:
“Recalculation-button” has been added to contextmenu
for selcted area.
• New “Residual (All sources)” special calculation source.
Everything except all toggle-marker areas for the
measurement in question is part of the calculation(s).
• L(t) View of calculated level difference between selectable
• Positive and negative start offset for calculated functions.
• Support for multiple selection in the Workspace-tree
using or .
• Pre-selected window range via GoTo dialog box.
• Redesigned L(t)-graph High/Low graph-style (now
draws vertical lines when graph is compressed).
• Auto-generation of “Multiple Consecutive L(t)” windows.
• “Generate All Word Document” and “Add All To Word
• Alternative graphical print-out feature for thin lines
• Adjustable “lower calculation floor” for the statistical Ln’s
• Opens Nor150 repeat/synchro measurements (as
• Supports Nor150 measurement results including voice,
pictures, text notes, etc.
NorReview V6 Datasheet Nor1026
- Evaluation of industrial noise
- Evaluation of rail and road traffic noise
- Evaluation of residential noise
- Direct import or file read-in from Norsonic instruments
- Accept measurement files from Nor840
- Marker view, edit and insert functions
- Replay of noise recordings with dynamic cursor and marker insert features
- Post processed event analysis with marker insert feature
- Post processed calculations on pre-marked sections
- Rating calculations according to National Standards
- Pre-defined project reports
- User-defined project reports