2 channel Precision sound and vibration analyzer
The Precision Sound and Vibration Analyser Nor150 set new standards in user-friendliness. Featuring the largest colour touchscreen in a handheld meter on the market today, the Nor150 provides the user-friendliness of a smartphone. Further features include a built-in web server, camera, GPS and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistication normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field. The instrument is a dual-channel analyzer designed to cover a variety of applications such as environmental noise assessments, sound insulation and sound intensity measurements among many other measurement tasks.
- Environmental noise assessments
- Noise monitoring
- Noise at work
- Product noise testing
- Vibration measurements
- Large colour touch-screen (4.3”).
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of mode and custom made user setups. Markers edited directly on the touchscreen. A real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments.
- Built-in web server makes your Nor150 available through the internet from anywhere in the world whether you configure it for LAN, USB, WLAN, GPRS, 3G or 4G communication.
- Audio recording on trigger or softkey.
- You can immediately listen to recordings using a standard headset.
- Voice and text notes, built-in GPS and camera notes help you document your measurements with all.
- The wide frequency range for vibration and low-frequency measurements (0,4 Hz – 20kHz in 1/3 octave band).
- 120dB measurement range broadband and filter.
Your Nor150 Analyser is designed to be expanded and upgradeable to give you a complete measurement tool for years to come. Norsonic’s retrofit policy ensures regular software updates with new features and new options followed by a 3 years warranty. As a general noise analyzer, advanced environmental and occupational noise meter you can be sure your Nor150 will be up to date as requirements and standards change over the coming years.
- Option 1 Build in camera and GPS
- Option 2 Second noise channel
- Option 3 1/1 and 1/3 octave band filters
- Option 4 Audio recording and markers
Up to 4 different display views may be configured. A display view may be a single view or dual view. The VIEW button scrolls through the different display views. Each graphical display is accomplished by a numerical display. Just push the TBL button to toggle between numerical and graphical. A display view may be a combination of data from sound channel one and two. More than 60 measurement parameters may be logged simultaneously. The user may select up to 10 parameters to be displayed in each view, where three can be displayed on the screen simultaneously. The FUNC button scrolls through the selected parameters if more than three are selected.
A new generation of remote control and data acquisition from a sound level meter!
Use your smartphone or notepad to connect with your sound level meter.
The Nor150’s built-in web server opens up a new world of remote communication and acquisition of data from a sound level meter. Simply connect to your instrument via LAN, GPRS or WiFi using a web browser to control, download or view the measurement in real-time. The program covers all applications from downloading files to full control of your analyzer to add markers, start a recording or just check the battery status.
Nor150 is now type approved by BEV in Austria, PTB in Germany and METAS in Switzerland!
The sound and vibration analyzer Nor150 set new standards in user-friendliness. Featuring the largest colour touchscreen in a handheld meter on the market today, the Nor150 provides the user-friendliness of a smartphone. Further features include a built-in web server, camera, GPS and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistication normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field.
Norsonic Soundintensity kit it is now completed with “discrete points” method according to toISO9614. Or you can choose to measure without considering any of the implemented standards. All this and more in the latest Nor150 firmware!
Precision sound and vibration analyzer Nor150