Nor1525 Calibration System for sound level meters, microphones and sound calibrators
• Frequency response calibration of microphones using the electrostatic actuator (with swept-sine) or acoustical method.
• Sensitivity calibration of microphones using the insert voltage method ensures a high degree of accuracy.
• Fast and accurate calibration of sound calibrators, pistonphones and associated barometers in accordance with IEC 60942 (2003 and 2017).
• Sound level meter calibration in accordance with IEC 61672-3 (2006 and 2013), IEC 60651:1979, IEC 60804:2000, DIN 45657:2014, ANSI S1.4 2014 and older), ANSI S1.43-1997 and BS 7580:1997.
• Fast and accurate calibration of sound measuring instruments using three different interface modes; manual; semi-automated and fully automated.
• Test of fractional octave filters in accordance with IEC 61260-3:2016.
• Full test report generated.
• Built-in self test features (requires voltmeter).
• Easy to set up, includes all accessories needed.
For more info or an online demo, please have a look at the Norsonic Calibration System Norsonic Acoustic Calibration System Nor1525.