Reference sound source for Sound Power measurements.
The rugged and compact design makes it well suited for both laboratory and field use. The design ensures a stable and uniform sound power output with unique long-term stability.
- Substitution and Juxtaposition methods for determination of sound power of noise sources according to ISO 3747
- Comparison method for determination of sound power of noise sources according to ISO 3741, ISO 3743-1, ISO3744 and 3747.
- A weighted Sound power output : 93dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency)
- Sound power 50 Hz – 20 kHz: 94dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency);
- Fulfils ISO 6926 for reference sound sources in the extended frequency range 50 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Individual calibrated (accredited calibration optional)
- Long-term stability
- Weight 18,6 Kg
Nor278 Reference sound source ISO3747 by Norsonic
Download Nor278 Reference Sound Source datasheet